Friday 26 February 2010

经典电影台词

《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

《The Lion King狮子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》  

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要更像你就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 
生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 
能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

Thursday 18 February 2010

一个最熟悉,最陌生的故事,一个最重要的人

故事发生在美国的一所大学。


在快下课时教授对同学们说:“我和大家做个游戏,谁愿意配合我一下。”

一女生走上台来。

教授说:“请在黑板上写下你难以割舍的二十组人名。”

女生照做了。有她的邻居、朋友、亲人等等。

教授说:“请你划掉一个这里面你认为最不重要的人。”

女生划掉了一个她邻居的名字。

教授又说:“请你再划掉一个。”

女生又划掉了一个她的同事。

教授再说:“请你再划掉一个。”

女生又划掉了一个……

最后,黑板上只剩下了三组人名,她的父母、丈夫和孩子。

教室非常安静,同学们静静地看着教授,感觉这似乎已不再是一个游戏了。

教授平静地说:“请再划掉一个。”

女生迟疑着,艰难地做着选择……

她举起粉笔,划掉了父母的名字。

“请再划掉一个。”身边又传来了教授的声音。

她惊呆了,颤巍巍地举起粉笔缓慢而坚决地又划掉了儿子的名字。

接着,她哇地一声哭了,样子非常痛苦。

教授等她平静了一下,问道:“和你最亲的人应该是你的父母和你的孩子,因为父母是养育你的人,孩子是你亲生的,而丈夫是可以重新再寻找的,为什么丈夫反倒是你最难割舍的人呢?”

同学们静静地看着她,等待着她的回答。

女生平静而又缓慢地说道:“随着时间的推移,父母会先我而去,孩子长大成人后肯定也会离我而去,真正陪伴我度过一生的只有我的丈夫。”

其实,生活就像洋葱,

一片一片地剥开,

总有一片会让我们流泪。

小半生

    的确是小半生过来了。最快的东西一定是光阴,才青涩茫然,小试新春,转眼秋天,柿红如霞。



不喜欢热闹了,拣一个薄薄的清晨,一个人远行。


不特立独行了,一团喜气的活着。从前见了不喜的人半字不语,如今再不喜欢也会笑语相迎。实在是因为心态平和得似一湖秋水,不与人争得面红耳赤,时过境迁,对错无答案,春风笑过,三千赤壁都成过去,何况这小小的争执呢?


与人交往,喜欢清淡似水。把酒当歌的年代真的过去了,还彻夜长谈?不不,怕第二天眼睛红肿,还是及早休息。偷得浮生,更愿意一个人吃一晚清汤面,对极力相邀的酒友牌友说不。


终于学会了拒绝。

拒绝得这样坦荡。


再也不去无限地浪费光阴,再也不聚众扎堆人云亦云……小半生的光阴,积攒下来可以拣得的好时光真是少之又少,绝大多数碌碌无为,戴无数面具,四处游荡----那不是我,那也是我。


生活真无情,把我们雕刻得人鬼不是,有的时候,“不真”倒成了一种境界。


有人问抗震小英雄林浩,问他和姚明在一起当旗手威风不威风,我只记得这孩子幼稚天真地回答:“没觉得威风,就觉得姚明比我高好多。”


这是真,真得让人喜欢。也只有年少,未经洗涤才有这样的真。大多时候,谎话连篇,无尽无休,用一个谎言遮盖另一个谎言----这种时候,人永远不嫌浪费精力与时间。

直到有一天说了真话,自己都不好意思。


发酒疯的时候歇斯底里的说:“我真是喜欢她呀,真的喜欢呀。”第二天别人问起,一脸的谨慎:“我说着玩呢,哪能当真?”


时间在赠人阅历的同时,一定把更无情的沧桑也随手相赠。


细数从前,那一日她大雪来访,站在楼下喊你的名字,也真是年轻,居然穿了薄内衣就冲下楼去,不怕冷……那一天受了委屈,号啕大哭,打长途电话,一边说一边哽咽……现在,都不会了。


更喜欢安静了,越安静越好。

更喜欢朴素了,越朴素越好。先扔掉高跟鞋,恁累人的东西;再把胭脂水粉扔掉一半儿,粉面朱颜有什么好?不,不负责讨好任何人了。

更喜欢清淡了,越清淡越好。如今,更喜欢清水煮莲子体贴人心的清香。

更无所谓了。有人告诉我,谁谁说你什么了。一笑,说去,随便。一脸兵来将挡,水来土掩的架势。你的不在意,是大聪明大智慧,一切都会过去,一切终将过去。

更为一些细节的欢喜----早晨的清雾,有薄蝉在窗上,红色翅膀,让人心动;晚霞落幕,有远山如黛,在秋高的黄昏,如梵高的油画一般,繁重而哲学;提一捆俗绿的菜,悠然走着,这一把绿,用清水煮了凉拌,放上金银花黑木耳,可以用上芥末少许; 约好了去看《图兰朵》,找那件蓝色华服配这场演出,那蓝像夜空,简直有点不象话了……


小半生的时候,放弃了一些东西,拾起了一些东西。


放弃那些不必要的琐碎和细节,放弃了看起来华美实际上无用的装饰,拾起那最朴素、最简单的一些生活方式。


不,不是颓靡了,只是不愿意再与自己交战,不愿意和生活好似不共戴天,而更愿意顺应光阴的河流,在里面做一个最凡俗的角色,歌唱,行走。


只是放松了。

卸下了身上很多包袱,那些名,那些利,那些斤斤计较和放不下,太沉了,背了这么多年。

才知卸下有多轻松。


就这样给自己减了负。股票赔了算什么?可以等。爱情没了怕什么?这一生很长,爱情又不分年龄。孩子没上重点学校怕什么?鸡窝照样出凤凰。这次提拔又没上去怕什么?做一株小草自然也有小草的快乐……不知道有多好,照样地自劝自娱,才是小半生过来的人应有的心态。


韵光滚滚,他溜出众人猜拳喝酒的酒场,在旁边小店要了一碗清汤牛肉面,点一只小烟,一边抽一边吃着,真香啊。


只有小半生过来的人,才知道,这样的偷得浮生,原来才是最美。